Roof fans are used for ventilation of premises and are intended for installation on roofs of buildings. The air ducts connected to the fan are made with diameters in the range from 315 to 1300 mm. They are mounted on roofs of various types, as well as in ventilation shafts, which are arranged vertically. Traction roof fan is made of steel, aluminum and stainless steel. Aluminum and stainless steel are used for explosion-proof modifications of fans.
The roof fan is used for the removal of air from the public air and gas mixtures, the aggressiveness of which does not exceed the aggressiveness of carbon steel at a temperature not higher than 50 ° C.
The advantages of roof fans Aer Curat
- Productivity up to 16.000 m3/h
- Static preassure up to 1000 Pа (230 V-400 V / 50 Hz)
- Extremely low noise level
- Extremely low power consumption
- Overheating protection (built-in thermocontacts)
- Wide range of operating temperatures — from -30 to +40
- Resistance to corrosion, rotting
- Ability to install outdoors